Wednesday 10 August 2016

What it is like to be famous.

INFORMATION REPORT WRITING PLAN:
What it is like to be famous
Click here for an example of an information report

Title
  What it is like to be famous??
Introduction:What are the big ideas in this report?
Opening Statement (no more than one sentence)
Brief description about about the key ideas in this report.
Today I am going to describe the good and bad things in my own opinion about being famous, and what i would be famous for.
Paragraph One
What does it mean to be famous?

If you're famous you are well known for something you do or done. Being famous is when your travel across the world to perform different talents for example, Music, Dancing, and performing arts. Famous people have special talents and show it through performing on a stage in front of a big crowd and audience.
Paragraph Two

Benefits to being famous!

The benefits of being famous is that you get a lot of money and we  know everyone loves money and you inspire people  to follow their dreams because you’ve succeeded in your own dreams you life time goals. The benefits of being famous is you getting compliments from people across the world that makes you feel good about yourself.
Paragraph Three

Downsides to being famous.

The downsides to being famous is you get a lot of haters and judgements. Also you won’t be able to see your family or friends when you’re across the world performing and you want to see them. Another downside for being famous is that you get mocked and it’s not a good feeling.
Diagrams supported with information

Image result for angelina jolieImage result for famous peopleImage result for famous people
Conclusion
What I would be famous for?

I would be famous for a Music producer, because i’m passionate about singing and I think there’s so many skills I can learn that will help  me grow into an artist that will take me all across the world showing young people my talents and hopefully encouraging them to do  what they love and  plan goals for their future. My areas  in singing I need to work on is being more confident singing in front of a lot of  people I will achieve this by practising in front of people and increase the size of the audience every time.


WALT- Find what it's like to be famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment