Thursday 15 September 2016

..The horrible car crash..

..The horrible car crash..
Introduction
I'm going to talk about a tragic accident that I had to experience for my first time. People died and got badly injured. I helped in every way possible even though I was scared I felt like I had to be the brave one.

One day I slept over my friend Frances’s house. We woke up and in the morning and ate breakfast and cleaned up around the house. I spent the morning with her and then went home around 1:30 in the afternoon. I rode my bike home. I was around the corner from my street and in shock I saw 1 car flipped over and another car crashed into a fence.

I got off my bike and walked towards the car flipped over at the same time I was shaking with fear and uncertainty because I was unsure what to do next. There was no one around and I had no phone or device I can use to get help. The people who lived in the house that one of the car crashed into their fence wasn’t home at the time.The people in the accident was badly damaged. In the car flipped over there were 5 people in the vehicle and 3 people in the other car that crashed into the fence. 4 out of 8 people died in the accident.

I went to the car that was flipped over and saw someone moving so I ran to the person and helped him out it was difficult  but the person finally got out. Then the person I helped out called 111 emergency. Well the ambulance and police was on its way we helped everyone else out of the both cars. The police and ambulance had arrived and the ambulances got everyone safely to the hospital and the police got my statement.

Conclusion

When I was going back home I was thinking about what happened and how could I have helped more. It was a very scary experience for my first time and I don’t want it happening to anyone or myself in the future.

WALT-Choose a Narrative card that we got from our teacher and write a story that describes what it says on the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment